Wandering through Amsterdam’s Red Light District you are sure to spot some unusual, eye-catching things. Pop into Megalodon for unique fashion and home decor items that you might not expect to find in this neighborhood of the city. [closed]
MEGALODON • BEWARE THE GIANT SHARK
Megalodon is a shop and cafe in the heart of De Wallen near the oldest building in Amsterdam, the Oude Kerk. Step inside the spacious store and check out the many fantastic items on display from dainty jewelry to the set of enormous jaws on the wall, obviously those of the extinct Megalodon shark. So f-ing cool! I want!
In addition to selling chic decor items and accessories, Megalodon also serves coffee, wine and food. Take a seat along the canal and watch the parade of fascinating people through this busy part of the city while sipping a hot cocoa or a glass of prosecco.
Take a walk through De Wallen to see all the wonderful new shops, galleries and cafes that are popping up all around. You will surely be pleasantly surprised.
Oudezijds Voorburgwal 96, Amsterdam
[map height=”200″ skin=”gray” disable_scrollwheel=”1″][pin icon=”https://awesomeamsterdam.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/map_pin_X-copy.png” pin center=”1″]Oudezijds Voorburgwal 96, Amsterdam[/pin][/map]
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands