A chocolate lover’s heaven, stop in to Metropolitan in the heart of the city for homemade ice creams made with organic milk from the Ons Verlangen dairy farm in Noord.
METROPOLITAN DELI AMSTERDAM • CHOCOLATE-LOVERS PARADISE
Six varieties of chocolate ice cream as well as flavors like vanilla, lemoncake and mandarin await you.
But wait, there’s something different too! You simply must sample their beer sorbets made with Two Chefs Brewing beers. They are surprisingly delicious. And if you prefer a G&T to a biertje? Metropolitan has you covered with several amazing gin and tonic sorbet flavors. A must try for cocktail lovers!
Cold? Not in the mood for ice cream? Try their thick and creamy hot chocolate infused with spices. Or maybe a chocolate beer made in cooperation with nearby Brouwerij de Prael. You can even snort cacao powder if you dare!
Warmoesstraat 135, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam