At Mossel & Gin you will find fresh mussels in a variety of flavorsome sauces paired with special gin and tonic cocktails.
In addition to fresh mussels served a variety of ways and gin and tonics, you’ll also find crispy fries, oysters, shrimp, lobster, wines and other delicious things on the menu. We loved the wide variety of herb and fruit flavored gin and tonics on the drink menu, like lemon with pink pepper, cucumber, basil or rosemary. Served in a big goblet, the drinks are refreshing and pair wonderfully with the seafood menu.
We love this concept because the founders aim to bring a regional food that has mostly been overlooked in the past, mussels, into the forefront.
Mussels are served in a variety of sauces including Thai spices or with Roquefort cheese. Yum!
Located in a wonderful refurbished space at the Westerpark that used to be Proef Restaurant, Mossel & Gin is a great summer hangout! Secure yourself a cozy seat inside or dine al fresco on the terrace or around the fire pit.
Mossel & Gin
Gosschalklaan 12, Westerpark, Amsterdam
Are you a G&T fan? Check out some of our other favorite spots for a G&T in Amsterdam!
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands