Check out this cool monthly food market at Westergasfabriek for a wide variety of delicious eats, tasty drinks and a few vintage finds too.
NEIGHBOURFOOD MARKET • A MONTHLY MARKET WITH FOOD & FUN
The NeighbourFood Market is held monthly in the Westergasfabriek at Westerpark. And you can expect some really good eats! Check our agenda to see when the next one takes place.
Bakers, brewers, chefs, and organic farmers sell their tasty treats to hungry and thirsty visitors at this monthly food market. The market is typically open from 11:00 to 18:00, and is held inside and outside the large halls of the Westergasfabriek. You can also find vintage items for sale scattered around the market, but get there early for the best finds!
The last few times we snacked on lovely Ethiopian injera rolls, fantastic bao buns, Indian veggie bowls, delicious chocolate chip cookies, organic wine, and healthy fresh salads. Depending on the mix each time you can also find smoothies and juices, tacos, cupcakes, pizza, BBQ, ice cream, pintxos, espresso and gourmet chocolates among the many other delicious treats.
Polonceaukade 27, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands