This weekend make your way to Nevel for Sunday roast. You’ll get the full experience with roasted meats, Yorkshire pudding, potatoes, veg and even cocktails! [closed]
RICARDO’S SUNDAY ROAST AT NEVEL
The three course Sunday roast at Nevel is an experience that you won’t soon forget. Start off with warm bread and farm fresh butter, then enjoy a platter of charcuterie and pickled vegetables.
The board with roasted meats follows. Usually there are two types of meat to choose from, we decided to try both. We sampled the pork and beef – yummy.
Yorkshire pudding, veg, potatoes and jus accompany the meats. Wash it all down with one of their bloody mary options including the slutty mary with an oyster and the yellow mary made with yellow tomato juice. They also serve fresh juices, wine, beer and a variety of G&T cocktails.
In addition to the Sunday roast, Nevel serves brunch items like a bacon sandwich and full English breakfast. And don’t miss dinner here as well. The menu is prepared by cool tattooed Chef Ricardo van Ede and his team and the wine list is outstanding.
The location on the water can’t be beat. On a nice day or evening sit on the terrace and look out over the IJ. It’s sure to be one of our favorite spots this summer for drinks on the water side. When the weather isn’t cooperating you can still watch boats pass through the big windows.
Westerdoksdijk 40, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands