Omelegg serves delicious breakfast, brunch and lunch all day at their cute location in de Pijp. And good news, a second location has opened in the center of Amsterdam in the RLD.
OMELEGG • OMELETTES & EGGY BREAKFASTS
You can all kinds of eggy dishes here including a ton of omelette options like the Popeye with spinach and mushrooms and the Viking Fisherman with smoked salmon. I tried the shakshuka, delish!
Those of you who aren’t huge fans of egg dishes will also love their sandwiches and salads. They have a huge chicken burger served with an egg on top. The question of which came first has still not been answered however. 🙂
You may have to wait a bit for a seat at Omelegg on the weekends when it gets busy. But the friendly owners and servers at Omelegg make a visit to Omelegg a nice experience.
Ferdinand Bolstraat 143, Amsterdam
Nieuwebrugsteeg 24, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands