During the weekend of September 8th and 9th more than 4,000 beautiful monuments in the Netherlands are open to the public. It is a great opportunity to visit the historic buildings in Amsterdam.
See the view from atop the A’DAM Toren or peek inside the Huis met de Kabouters. Take a tour of De Waag or the Oude Kerk. Open Monumentendag is one of the best special events in Amsterdam if you love old buildings and amazing views.
Check the full program of events in Amsterdam. There are 60 buildings open to the public during the weekend for Open Monument Days Amsterdam.
September 8-9, 2018
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- Keukenhof gardens
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 12 fun things to do in Amsterdam in the winter