With a huge terrace and massive indoor space, Pacific Parc is a great place to party. Grab your friends and secure a space outside on a sunny day, or head there in the evening for their eclectic music and relaxed vibe.
PACIFIC PARK • A COOL CLUB THAT’S A LITTLE ROCK’N’ROLL
On warm afternoons it’s a great place to meet for a few beers after work. Come by for coffee or OJ during the day and relax on their huge sunny terrace. Starting around 11pm Thursday through Sunday Pacific Parc has live bands and DJs playing a wide variety of musical styles. Get your groove on until the early morning hours. Check their agenda for info on DJs and bands that will be performing.
Pacific Parc also serves food for lunch and dinner, and they clear away the tables around 10:30pm for the dance floor.
If you’d like to eat or drink elsewhere before dancing into the night at Pacific, we recommend MOSSEL & GIN, WESTER WIJNFABRIEK and BROUWERIJ TROOST, all located in Westerpark just next door. And you probably already know about the many awesome festivals, markets and events taking place in the park including the Sunday Market, NeighbourFood Market and Rollende Keukens. You can even sleep in Westerpark at GUSTAFSON and the Leidinghuis after dancing late into the night.
Polonceaukade 23, Amsterdam
Looking for more places to party? Download the FREE Amsterdam Party Map with 30 local favorite bars and clubs!
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands