[CLOSED] Serving brunch and lunch with a cool hipster vibe, Paper Planes is a great new hotspot for breakfast and lunch.
Their egg breakfasts are tasty and we like their creative and healthy salads, filling and full of yummy goodness. Pop in for brunch or lunch. Their location changes every few months. They are now located in Nacional! [edit – Paper Planes says they are moving to a new location – we’ll update you when we have more info!]
Paper Planes is also a great place to chill out and work on your laptop for a bit while enjoying coffee and a snack.
Paper Planes (inside Nacional) [CLOSED]
[map height=”200″ skin=”gray” disable_scrollwheel=”1″][pin icon=”http://e8b.467.
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam