In search of the best fries in Amsterdam? Stop by Par Hasard for a piping hot cone of potato goodness. Or take a seat in the restaurant for more relaxed dining experience.
PAR HASARD • BEST FRIES IN AMSTERDAM
Formerly known as Frites uit Zuyd, Par Hasard makes fries exactly how we love them, crispy on the outside and tender in the middle. Served with lovely homemade mayonnaise, the Belgian style treat makes a delicious snack.
Grab a paper cone to go or take a seat on their terrace and pair the salty fries with a beer or glass of bubbly.
Now Par Hasard has two locations, one in de Pijp and the other in Oud West.
If you desire a more dignified dining experience, take a seat in Cafe Par Hasard for lunch, dinner or borrel. The menu and decor is French inspired with plenty of Dutch flair. Order a nice glass of wine and try the steak tartare, the famous croquetten from Holtkamp or perhaps oysters.
Do not miss the delicious fish and chips. It is truly some of the best we have ever tasted!
Ceintuurbaan 113-115, Amsterdam
Douwes Dekkerstraat 2, Amsterdam
What are your favorite fries in Amsterdam?
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam