Are you a fan of Vietnamese food? Do you crave a steaming hot bowl of pho on a cold rainy day? Then head to Pho 91 for a yummy meal!This cute cafe on the Albert Cuypstraat serves up authentic Vietnamese food for dinner. If you haven’t tried pho before it is a light and yet very satisfying soup with tons of flavor. Not in the mood for soup? Try one of the bun, or salads. Topped with meat or tofu, these salads are also a hearty meal.
Pho 91 does not take reservations so you might need to wait for one of the tables. But you shouldn’t have to wait too long as turnover is pretty quick.
The friendly owners make this cute restaurant one you will likely return to again and again. We’ll be back for sure!
Albert Cuypstraat 91, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam