Visit La Perla in the Jordaan for fresh delicious pizza out of the wood burning oven! There is both a quick take away cafe and now a sit down restaurant complete with beer, wine and desserts.
PIZZA LA PERLA • MY FAVORITE PIZZA IN AMSTERDAM
On a charming street in the even more charming Jordaan is La Perla, a delicious pizzeria with locations on both sides of the street. The to-go venue houses the pizza oven and has seating only for a select few. Sit in the window and people watch while you munch away. If you would like to enjoy a more leisurely meal, grab a table across the street where you can have wine or beer with your pizza. On a warm night order an aperol spritz to get your stomach ready while you wait for your pizza.
We place La Perla at the top of the list of best pizzas in Amsterdam. They import their ingredients directly from Italy. The Calabrese di Spilinga with spicy ‘Nduja salame is absolutely fantastic, one of my favorite pizzas ever. Their other pizzas like the Bianca with prosciutto and arugula are said to be equally as delicious but I’ll never order anything else.
The staff is friendly at La Perla and the pizza is amazing. What is there not to like? If you can fit more in your tummy after eating their pizza, head down the street to Monte Pelmo for a gelato and finish off the night with a few beers at Cafe de Tuin. You might see us doing the same.
Pizza la Perla
Tweede Tuindwarsstraat 14 & 53, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands