A new playground has opened for the summer of 2015 right across from Central Station. Come and play!
The spot was a construction platform for the Noordzuidlijn Metro, and has been temporarily turned into a city beach and playground. Meant for city dwellers with kids, this spot is sure to become a fun place for kids of all ages!
The platform stretches over 1500 square meters and is covered in sand. Beach chairs, tables and blankets are spread around the area. The space is also used for games, football court, beach volleyball, yoga and more. Check the program for scheduled activities.
Playground CS is really meant for kids, but adults can come and kick back here too. There’s food and drinks, even healthy choices from Friska.
Playground CS is open starting July 15th for six weeks!
Stationsplein 1, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam