A cozy cafe that is perfect for breakfast, lunch or a midday treat, Pluk is located in the middle of the Negen Straatjes.
Open from 9am to 6pm, Pluk serves up healthy dishes like smoothies, salads, sandwiches and more in a bright and airy two level space with a small garden in the back.
One of the most photogenic cafes to open in Amsterdam recently, you’ll also find items for your home for sale here, so you can make your flat just as cute as Pluk! Check out the ceramic pitchers, teapots and cups and colorful candles.
Even though Pluk is a super charming place to sit and relax, you can also get their food to go, making it a great option for lunch canalside in the sunshine or at your office desk if you must.
Sister cafe Ree7 up the street has been going strong for a year or so now. Be sure to visit this charming spot as well!
Reestraat 19, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam