Porem cocktail bar. A gezellig location in the heart of Amsterdam with classic, unfussy drinks and Asian snacks to go along with them!
Remco Babay, who previously managed Bar Feijoa, feels that Amsterdam’s cocktail world is a little boring, and he thinks it’s time for something new. Say hello to Porem.
Located behind an unmarked door on the Geldersekade, Porem is dark and cozy and serves classic cocktails. The focus is on the cool ambiance and delicious drinks. Are you hungry? Order some dim sum or sushi to go along with your cocktails.
Owner Remco says that the name “porem” has several meanings: it is a local Amsterdam slang word meaning “face” as well as a play on the word “pour”.
Call ahead for a reservation or just ring the bell and hope to gain entry.
Geldersekade 17, Amsterdam
[map height=”200″ skin=”gray” disable_scrollwheel=”1″][pin icon=”http://e8b.467.
You might also like these posts:
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Best burgers in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam