Locals and visitors should be sure to check out Pressroom, the bar and restaurant at the INK Hotel. The sleek design welcomes diners for breakfast through after dinner cocktails.
The menu at Pressroom Amsterdam has something for everyone. Sandwiches and eggs, small plates to share, pasta, fish, steak and best of all, a terrific cocktail menu.
Start with appetizers like bacon wrapped dates or crispy fried curry briwat, then go for small plates to share like the colorful salads, mackerel ceviche or bread and goose rillettes. The burger is also a good choice, topped with a fried egg it is a hearty meal.
These snacks and dishes pair well with the Pressroom’s signature cocktails like the fresh and fruity INK Redible or the intense Spicy Breakfast News. Come sit at the bar with some friends before hitting the town.
The stylish decor extends all the way to the staff’s outfits which are designed by Amsterdam’s G-Star RAW. The cute blue wrap dresses would make perfect office attire, don’t you agree?
Speaking of the office, are you a freelancer in need of a space to work? Become a member of the Pressroom and you can use the space as your office for the day. Pay a small fee of €10 for unlimited coffee or tea and free use of their WIFI and even printers. That’s a good deal. Look for us here having meetings or furiously typing about the latest hotspot.
Nieuwezijds Voorburgwal 67, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands