Enjoy delicious food and drinks at this weekend market that pops up at parks all around Amsterdam. You’ll find a wide variety of tasty things including lots of international dishes.
PURE MARKT AMSTERDAM
See below or check our agenda to see when and where the next Pure Markt takes place.
The Pure Markt is a fun and friendly shopping and eating experience taking place (mostly) in the parks of Amsterdam Oost like Frankendael and Amstelpark but also sometimes Beatrixpark. You’ll find a variety of tasty food and drinks and perhaps get some shopping done while snacking and having a great time.
A relaxed foodie festival, the Pure Markt offers a variety of international and local dishes to sample, including paella, bun cha, ice cream, oysters, cava, sausages, goulash, and beer. You can also purchase food to take home like cheese, jams and olive oil as well as clothing and home decor items.
Bring a picnic blanket and enjoy your food while lounging on the grass.
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam