Breakfast, lunch, drinks, dinner and coffee – the stylish Ree 7 is a welcome addition to the Negen Straatjes.
Cycling home one day I noticed Ree 7 and stopped in my tracks to take a look. The interior is warm and inviting exposed brick with fresh flowers and colorful pillows. There are even a few seats outside to enjoy the sunshine and people watch in this terrific area.
The menu has crowd pleasing favorites like burgers, pasta and a range of salads. You can also just drop in for a cup of coffee or tea, or maybe a quick glass of red wine and a snack.
The owners of Ree7 also opened Pluk just down the street, another adorable cafe with breakfast, sweets, smoothies and sandwiches. Both places are so inviting! These owners have some serious style. Take a look!
Reestraat 7, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam