REIN Amsterdam is a great place to grab a quick and healthy breakfast, lunch or snack. Get familiar with one of their two locations in Zuid and Oost. [CLOSED]
Do you try to eat healthy? Avoiding added sugars, drinking fresh fruit smoothies, choosing gluten free meals?
The menu at REIN Amsterdam is full of hearty and healthy salads, smoothies and gluten-free sandwiches. And they are tasty too!
Grab a cozy seat indoors or out and enjoy a yummy meal.
[REIN IS CLOSED]
REIN Food Amsterdam
Rijnstraat 58-A, Amsterdam
Wibautstraat 80-84, Amsterdam
[map height=”200px” skin=”gray” autofit=”1″ disable_scrollwheel=”1″]
You might also like these posts:
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands