Visit pop-up restaurants all over Amsterdam for one day at this fun foodie festival! Restaurant Day Amsterdam takes place a few times a year and is a fun time to try new foods and explore the city.
Restaurant Day Amsterdam
Originally conceived in Helsinki, Finland, Restaurant Day is a recurring one day festival that celebrates local chefs, bakers, and food lovers.
Those who love to cook set up a pop-up restaurant for the day in their home, in the park, a shop, or wherever they can find a good space. The locations are plotted on a map, and hungry folks can go on a scavenger hunt around the city to find tasty treats.
If you are interested in making food, sign up today to be included on the map. We’re thinking about it too…burritos anyone?
If you happen to be outside of Amsterdam on that day, check out Restaurant Day in other cities as well. It’s taking place all over the Netherlands and around the world from Kazakhstan to Singapore.
This Restaurant Day promises to be even better than the last.
We look forward to seeing you at Restaurant Day! Eet smakelijk!
If you’d like an idea of some of the amazing and tasty events happening around Amsterdam on a past Restaurant Day, check out this video.
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam