At Dwars Burgundian Limburg and Amsterdam come together. Enjoy dishes from local organic produce and pair your meal with a delicious Dutch specialty beer in a cozy atmosphere in the heart of the Jordaan. [closed]
RESTAURANT DWARS • LOCAL, SEASONAL AND DELICIOUS
The menu at Restaurant Dwars is focused on seasonal items and local sustainable products. Beemster cheese, Texel lamb, wild oysters from the Waddenzee and fruits and vegetables from local farms. Choose a three- to five- course meal with dishes like rib roast or surf ‘n turf.
But what really sets Dwars apart is their focus on pairing beers with food. Every dish on the menu is matched with two Dutch craft beers. The beers are usually served in larger bottles so that the table can share a bottle of beer.
Dwars is open for dinner Wednesday through Sunday, reservations are recommended.
Egelantiersstraat 24, Amsterdam
[map height=”200″ skin=”gray” disable_scrollwheel=”1″][pin icon=”https://awesomeamsterdam.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/10/map_pin_X-copy.png” pin center=”1″]Egelantiersstraat 24, Amsterdam[/pin][/map]
Want more Dutch craft beer? Check out our favorite specialty beer bars in Amsterdam and don’t miss Arendsnest Proeflokaal and Cause Beer Loves Food.
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands