Ramen lovers make your way to de Pijp for a big bowl of noodle goodness. Sapporo Ramen Sora will satisfy your cravings.
SAPPORO RAMEN SORA AMSTERDAM
I love soups, especially pho and ramen. And when a new ramen place opens in Amsterdam I am eager to check it out. I heard many good things about Sapporo from friends and other bloggers but I was out of town so it took me a while to finally visit! But it was worth the wait!
Sapporo serves up a variety of traditional ramen styles like miso and shoyu, vegetarian ramen, and cold ramen for summertime. My favorite is the standard tonkotsu. I want to go back and try the kuro, black garlic ramen. It is my favorite type of ramen!
They also have tasty gyoza, fried chicken karaage, and donbiri. Wash down your meal with a cold beer from the tap or perhaps some sake.
The restaurant is small and cozy and even has some seating on Ceintuurbaan outside.
Sapporo Ramen Sora serves a special lunch menu as well as dinner. Drop in and warm up with a bowl of hot and filling soup.
Sapporo Ramen Sora
Ceintuurbaan 49, Amsterdam
Have you tried some of the other yummy ramen places in town like Hakata Senpachi, Ramen-Ya, and Le Fou Fow? Which is your favorite?
You might also like these posts:
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Cozy cafes with fireplaces
- Vegan & vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- 18 coolest libraries in Amsterdam
- 12 fun things to do in winter
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam