Smokin’ Barrels is a BBQ joint with a splash of class on the Beukenplein. They serving lobsters from the grill, as well as burgers, salads, cocktails and beer.
SMOKIN’ BARRELS • BURGERS, BEER & LOBSTER ON THE BEUKENPLEIN
The Beukenplein in Amsterdam Oost just gets better and better!
First we had the wonderful Coffee Bru, serving up perfect espresso drinks, sandwiches and treats in their cozy shop. Then along comes Het IJsboefje with the cool sweet goodness of ice cream, followed by Bar Brouw‘s second and larger location. (which has now become Rotisserie)
Smokin’ Barrels is a BBQ joint serving lobsters from the grill, as well as burgers, salads, cocktails and beer. Check out their brunch too!
Smokin’ Barrels is owned by the same horeca entrepreneurs (Riad Farhat, Jason Berg and Piet van der Graaf) as Bar Bukowski and De Biertuin, two local favorites in Oost, as well as fantastic Waterkant in the center (Riad Farhat, Jason Berg and Brian Fernandes).
Stop into Smokin’ Barrels for lobster rolls, burgers, gin & tonics or a tasty beer. They have Brooklyn Brewery beers on tap as well as local Amsterdam brews on draft and in bottle. The burgers are fantastic and if you have a huge appetite, go for the lobster on the side!
Beukenplein 22, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands