Snappers is a cute and charming restaurant and bar on the Reguliersdwarsstraat. You’ll find a great selection of G&Ts and other cocktails as well as hearty food like burgers and ribs.
The ambiance is warm and cozy with palm frond wall paper and a homey vibe.
Grab a table upstairs or downstairs, or sit at the bar and order a cocktail. The G&T menu is extensive with 16 options or try one of their signature drinks for sharing like the Zombie Island or Mexican Firing Squad Piñata.
The Snappers Amsterdam food menu is filled with satisfying choices like burgers and fish & chips as well as salads. We enjoyed our burgers served on a large bread roll with savory toppings. Our fave was the Mexican Firing burger with pickled jalapeños and onion compote.
I love all the hilarious quotes peppered throughout the menu as well as the friendly staff. Definitely a new favorite spot!
Reguliersdwarsstraat 21, Amsterdam
[map height=”200″ skin=”gray” disable_scrollwheel=”1″][pin icon=”http://e8b.467.
You might also like these posts:
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- A guide to “coffeeshops” in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam