Brrr…it’s cold out! Doesn’t warm soup sound nice? With 2 locations in the center, you can easily pop in for a bowl. Soup en Zo uses bio meats and many of their soups are vegetarian.
SOUP EN ZO • Warm soup in Amsterdam
Soup en Zo has been serving hot soup to hungry customers for around 15 years years.
At their two locations in the center of Amsterdam you can get several types of vegetarian soups and one or two meaty soups in a range of sizes. Soup en Zo also serves salads and freshly baked breads. All recipes are prepared using fresh ingredients, usually all organic.
Some examples of their tasty soup choices include pumpkin with mint and basil, spicy corn soup, Portugese kidney bean soup with cabbage and chorizo, Indian dahl, and Italian minestrone. Prices range from about €3 to €7 depending on the size you’d like and choice of flavor.
Soup en Zo is the perfect choice for a quick lunch, or a to-go dinner. Healthy, warm and filling, there is nothing better than soup on a cold, blustery Amsterdam day!
Soup en Zo
Nieuwe Spiegelstraat 54, Amsterdam
Jodenbreestraat 94a, Amsterdam
In the mood for soup? Check out some of our other favorite spots for soup in Amsterdam.
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam