Craving a big satisfying bowl of handmade pasta? Slide onto a seat at the big wooden tables at Spaghetteria and order up one of their pasta specials.
The pastas are freshly made with organic flour imported from Italy. Dishes change regularly, perhaps try the spaghetti alle vongole, sedanini rigati con melanzane e pesto, or pappardelle al ragù di cinghiale? Everything we tried was quite tasty. They often post the menu on Facebook, so have a look to see the latest options.
Why not add a nice glass of wine or a beer to your meal, and top it off with a freshly made dessert like tiramisu?
Prices are reasonable at around €16 for a large bowl of pasta and a drink. The large shared tables make the environment very cozy, fun and gezellig. A good choice for a warming meal on a cold winter evening.
There are two Spaghetteria locations to choose from, one in Zuid and one in West. So what are you waiting for?
Spaghetteria Pasta Bar Amsterdam
Van Woustraat 123, Amsterdam
Jan Hanzenstraat 32, Amsterdam
[map height=”200px” skin=”gray” autofit=”1″ disable_scrollwheel=”1″]
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam