A sandy beach next to a city park, StrandZuid is a great place to kick back with a beer in hand on a sunny day. Or go for a glass of rose with lunch or dinner.
STRANDZUID • SANDY BEACH & WATERSIDE TERRACE IN BEATRIXPARK
This city beach is the perfect spot to escape the heat on a warm summer day. Conveniently located in Beatrixpark, StrandZuid is close to offices in ZuidOost and conferences at Amsterdam RAI.
This summer StrandZuid is promoting their “bierterras” inspired by German biergartens with 50 different types of beer. Something for everyone’s tastes! And we are pleased that they are promoting some of our local favorites like Oedipus Brewing, Brouwerij de Prael and microbrewer Erik’s Bier.
If you prefer to play games while drinking, they also have pingpong and fusbal tables. Challenge your friends to a game then sit down for a meal.
Europaplein 22, Amsterdam
[map height=”200″ skin=”gray” disable_scrollwheel=”1″][pin icon=”http://e8b.467.
*photo © StrandZuid
You might also like these posts:
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands