Sukha Amsterdam is probably the prettiest and most peaceful shop in the city. The mostly white interior with flowing and fluffy fabrics all around gives a feeling of floating relaxation as soon as you enter the shop.
Imagine lazing all day in the white hammock, maybe covered in one of those soft and cozy hand knitted blankets?
Selling clothing, jewelry, bags and shoes in addition to home decor, Sukha strives to provide fair trade and environmentally friendly items to their customers.
We love the inspiring poems and sweet illustrations that Sukha has in the window and on the walls. If you love them too you can purchase them in the shop on cards and books.
Next time you are hurrying with the crowds along Haarlemmerstraat, take a moment to stop into Sukha. Relax into that fluffy white cloud of calm and maybe pick out something to take that calm home with you.
If you love the style of Sukha, check out CT Coffee & Coconuts in de Pijp. The entire interior has been done in Sukha style.
Haarlemmerstraat 110, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam