For a delicious cup of coffee, head to Sweet Cup. The coffee is sweet, the owners are sweet and the dog is super sweet!
SWEET CUP COFFEEHOUSE • THE SWEETEST COFFEE SPOT NEXT TO LEIDSEPLEIN
Located just a short stroll from the Leidseplein, Sweet Cup is a welcome addition to Amsterdam’s growing coffee scene.
A small shop with very friendly owners Paul and Lisa, Sweet Cup serves up tasty espresso drinks and assorted homemade pastries. They also serve sandwiches and other food as well. They have an in-house roaster to roast their own beans, which has the added bonus of making the shop smell lovely.
We love the charming and welcoming decor with driftwood, succulents and cacti. Living plants just make everything nicer, right? We also love the dog, Sjefke, an adorable and friendly Basset Hound who does tricks for carrot slices.
Next time you are in need of a coffee while close to Leidseplein, visit Sweet Cup!
Sweet Cup Café
Lange Leidsedwarsstraat 101, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands