Tap Zuid is a small beer cafe on the south side of the city serving up a range of local and imported brews to thirsty customers.
TAPZUID • Friendly beer cafe on the south side of Amsterdam
With 25 beers on tap and many more in bottles, there is a style and flavor for everyone. Try one of the local beers from Amsterdam or elsewhere in the Netherlands or choose one from the USA or around the world.
Tap Zuid has a nice friendly terrace for those sunny days and serves bites as well as hearty dishes like burgers and flammkuchen.
Maasstraat 70, Amsterdam
Are you a fan of beers and breweries? Check out some other local Amsterdam breweries and beer cafes like ARENDSNEST, IN DE WILDEMAN and BROUWERIJ TROOST.
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam