This cute cafe on the lovely leafy Bosboom Toussaintstraat serves brunch all day! Cocktails too! Yes indeed.
TEDS • ALL DAY BRUNCH & COCKTAILS TOO
Sit inside the cozy cafe with beautiful Van Gogh almond blossom wallpaper or outside on the terrace when it’s sunny out and watch the world go by.
Feeling like an eggy breakfast? Try the eggs benedict or eggs any style. Go for one of their rich and tasty sandwiches like a philly cheesesteak or ruben with curly fries on the side. Maybe a bowl of cereal is calling your name this morning. Of course they have nice coffee, but if it’s a warm day we say go for the iced cafe latte. I don’t know if it has something special in it or not, but it sure is delicious.
TEDS has cocktails too, as any good brunch spot should. How about a mimosa or Pimms Cup in the early afternoon? Or perhaps a pitcher of bloody marys to share with your friends? My favorite is the strawberry G&T. It’s not too sweet and very refreshing, and the touch of black pepper adds a little kick to spice up the day.
See ya at Teds!
Bosboom Toussaintstraat 60, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands