Love beer? Check out The Beer Tree, a cool shop in Amsterdam with a great beer selection in bottle and even in growlers. Don’t miss their fab tasting events too! [closed – check out De Bierkoning or Sterk instead]
Not familiar with growlers? These are larger glass bottles that can be filled from the tap in the shop and shared with friends at home (or in the park!). Beer fans know the taste of tap beer is different than bottled beer. With growlers you have the portability of the bottle and the freshness from the tap.
The Beer Tree has four or more beers on tap and plenty more in bottles. They carry a wide selection from the Netherlands and abroad and have two shops, one in Oud-West and one in de Pijp.
Don’t miss their fab tasting events too. Follow them on Facebook to find out about upcoming tastings where beers are paired with cheese, meats and seafood! Yum!
Did you know you can even order beer to be delivered to your doorstep from The Beer Tree via Deliveroo?
[closed – check out De Bierkoning or Sterk instead]
Jan Pieter Heijestraat 148, Amsterdam
Eerste van der Helststraat 53-H, Amsterdam
[map height=”200px” skin=”gray” autofit=”1″ disable_scrollwheel=”1″]
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam