The Breakfast Club serves breakfast, brunch, lunch and coffee in the cosmopolitan style of New York and Paris but in a cozy and relaxed cafe setting. Now with 4 locations!
THE BREAKFAST CLUB • TASTY BREAKFAST EVERY DAY
If you haven’t seen the film The Breakfast Club, well you should. But it has very little to do with breakfasting, unlike this Amsterdam cafe with the same name.
We visited this cute cafe on a weekday morning and enjoyed a lazy and delicious breakfast of pancakes, juice and coffee. The “Brooklyn” breakfast’s ricotta pancakes were perfectly fluffy and served with a huge ball of honey butter that was simply decadent! I’m going to be dreaming of that honey butter for weeks.
In addition to breakfast all day long, The Breakfast Club also serves sandwiches and smoothies. Try the Sweet BLT or one of the vegetarian options.
The Breakfast club near De Foodhallen was so successful that they have now opened 3 other locations. You can find them at Haarlemmerplein on the edge of the Jordaan, in Oost and in Zuidas.
The Breakfast Club
Bellamystraat 2, Amsterdam
Haarlemmerplein 31, Amsterdam
Wibautstraat 56, Amsterdam
Gustav Mahlerplein 114, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam