Shop for unique fashions while nibbling on a cupcake? Yes please! Check out The Darling shops in the 9 Straatjes and in De Hallen.
Step into this cute shop for a break from the everyday. Browse their racks of unique designer threads mixed with vintage and one of a kind pieces. If you are looking for some funky accessories like studded Converse or colorful jewelry to add pizzaz to your outfit you can find that here as well. We loved how they use cupcake wrappers as their price tags. Adorable.
But the best part of The Darling is the mini escape it offers. Set down your shopping bags and take a break with a nice cup of coffee or tea and a fancy cupcake or delicious macaron in their flowery little upstairs cafe.
Next time you are shopping in the center or hanging out at De Hallen stop by and take a sweet little break at The Darling!
Runstraat 4, Amsterdam
Hannie Dankbaarpassage 19, Hal 17, Amsterdam
[map height=”200″ skin=”gray” disable_scrollwheel=”1″][pin icon=”http://e8b.467.
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam