If you are a seafood lover, trawl on over to The Seafood Bar. Their two locations, one by Vondelpark, one in de Pijp and the other at Spui, serve all manner of seafood including extravagant platters.
The ambiance at all three locations is bright and modern. Grab a seat at the bar or reserve a table.
Try the oysters. You can select one type like Tsarskaya or Gillardeau, or go for a mix. King crab legs are always a tasty choice too.
If you love fried fish go for the “fish and chips”, it’s a bit different from the typical British style. You can choose from lekkerbek, kabeljauw or kibbeling or go for calamari. You could also go for a big bowl of mussels or the fish soup, it’s a favorite.
Wash down your seafood with some lovely wines. The Seafood Bar has a nice selection of mostly European wines that pair beautifully with fish and shellfish.
Open every day for lunch, borrel and dinner at both locations, The Seafood Bar is a great choice for a tasty lunch, a romantic date, a light snack with friends or a seafood feast!
Van Baerlestraat 5, Amsterdam
Spui 15, Amsterdam
Ferdinand Bolstraat 32, Amsterdam
[map height=”200px” skin=”gray” autofit=”1″ disable_scrollwheel=”1″]
You might also like these posts:
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Best burgers in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam