Feel like a gentleman (or woman) with a stay at The Times Hotel along one of Amsterdam’s prettiest canals.
The historic canalhouse building dates from the 17th century, Amsterdam’s Golden Age. Many of the lovely rooms overlook the Herengracht. Watch the boats go by on the canal right from your window!
The location in the heart of the city also makes it a perfect place to explore the neighborhood on foot or by bike. Take a walk along the canals early in the morning and find a cute cafe for coffee or breakfast. Stroll to Haarlemmerstraat or the Negen Straatjes for a bit of shopping. Wander around the corner to the Jordaan neighborhood for dinner. Everything is nearby, and of course you can always hop on a bike or tram to see more of the city!
The hotel has recently been renovated, and the unique canalhouse building means that no two rooms are alike. You’ll find prints of famous artworks in each room from Rembrandt to Van Gogh. And every room at The Times Hotel has a luxurious Coco-mat all-natural bed for a good night sleep. Be sure to check out this affordable and centrally located hotel when planning your visit. See you in the neighborhood!
Book your stay at The Times Hotel here for your next visit to Amsterdam!
The Times Hotel
Herengracht 135, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- Keukenhof gardens
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- A guide to “coffeeshops” in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam