Have you traveled to Istanbul and enjoyed the delicious breakfasts there? Heavenly! Come to Mozaiek each weekend for amazing Turkish brunch.
Theatercafé Mozaïek in Amsterdam West is known as the best place to get a full Turkish brunch in Amsterdam. The generous meal includes an egg cooked as you prefer, and many small plates with fruits, cheeses, meats, fresh breads and our favorite – bal kaymak! It’s available only on Saturday and Sunday from 11:00 to 15:00.
Bring a huge appetite and all of your hungry friends to share in the deliciousness!
Theatercafé Podium Mozaïek
Bos en Lommerweg 191, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands