Things I like Things I love is a cool concept shop with four Amsterdam locations, plus a popup. They sell a fun mix of vintage, second-hand and new items that are sure to inspire you.
THINGS I LIKE THINGS I LOVE • FIND SOMETHING YOU LOVE
Things I like Things I love has four Amsterdam locations, a pop up shop in the Negen Straatjes as well as a webshop. Drop into their shops on the in the West, Pijp or Oost and check out the vintage dresses, hand dyed leggings, spring scarves, jewelry and more. They also carry items to decorate your home like cool vintage chairs, colorful pillows and works of art for the walls.
Check out the webshop and then stop by the next time you are hanging around the Jan Evertsenstraat. Go for a coffee at White Label next door to get your shopping energy! Then pop over to Radijs or Frits for lunch. Or if the Ceintuurbaan shop is more convenient, be sure to go for a coffee at Scandinavian Embassy or CT Coffee & Coconuts just a few blocks away.
Ceintuurbaan 69, Amsterdam
Jan Evertsenstraat 106, Amsterdam
Eerste Constantijn Huygensstraat 25, Amsterdam
Javastraat 75, Amsterdam
Gasthuismolensteeg 10, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Cozy cafes with fireplaces
- Vegan & vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- 18 coolest libraries in Amsterdam
- 12 fun things to do in winter
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam weekly street markets