Located near the Albert Cuypmarkt and in Oud West, Thrill Grill is a good spot to sit down and enjoy a burger and fries before hitting the bars. Try the truffle parmesan fries and wash it all down with a milkshake, American style.
THRILL GRILL • Amsterdam Burger Restaurant
The menu at Thrill Grill isn’t just beef burgers, you’ll also find pulled pork sandwiches and other creative yet hearty meals.
Thrill Grill doesn’t take reservations so you might have to wait for a seat on their terrace in the afternoon sun. But they do have a full bar!
We’ve tried the Thrill Grill burgers when they were a pop up, at their food truck and in the restaurants. They didn’t disappoint. If you are craving a meaty sandwich, check it out!
Gerard Doustraat 98, Amsterdam
1e Constantijn Huygensstraat 35, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 13 Amsterdam secrets
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam