THT is the new restaurant at the Tolhuistuin. Come sample the international menu of small bites to share while enjoying the view over the IJ.
THT • SMALL PLATES TO SHARE WITH A VIEW OVER THE IJ
The new THT restaurant at the Tolhuistuin serves lunch, dinner and borrel snacks. Try their sandwiches, salads and soups at lunchtime and at dinner order the small dishes to share. You’ll find vegetarian, fish and meat dishes, served both warm and cold.
The menu also offers gluten- and lactose-free items for those with food allergies.
At borreltijd try the famous bitterballen from Oma Bobs or the delicious wild game sausages from Wild van Wild. We also sampled the Maryland crab cakes and the duck rillettes, both incredibly flavorsome and more-ish as they say.
The inside space is large, white and bright and the terrace has terrific views of the city across the water. Come check it out soon!
Buiksloterweg 5c, Amsterdam
For more tips in the area check out our Neighborhood Guide to Amsterdam Noord.
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands