This former engineer’s house of the Zuidergasfabriek has been transformed into a unique and beautiful cafe.
THUIS AAN DE AMSTEL • LOVELY GARDEN CAFE ALONG THE WATER
The building itself is lovely. Explore the rooms with antique and upcycled furnishings and changing art exhibitions. You’ll find antique collections arranged on shelves and nooks. The cozy small rooms provide a private space for a quiet chat or to work on your laptop.
Sit in the large garden along the Amstel and enjoy a drink, meal or snacks.
Products served in the cafe are from local businesses and farmers such as Iambe breads, Boerderij De Lindenhoff for meats and dairy and Zorgboerderij Klarenbeek for veggies. You can also enjoy organic wines and local beers.
Do you love garden cafes like this one? Check out our list of favorite garden cafes in Amsterdam.
Thuis aan de Amstel is the perfect place to get away from the bustle of the city. Stop here on a cycle ride to Ouderkerk aan de Amstel!
Thuis aan de Amstel
Korte Ouderkerkerdijk 45, Amsterdam
[map height=”200″ skin=”gray” disable_scrollwheel=”1″][pin icon=”http://e8b.467.
You might also like these posts:
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- Keukenhof gardens
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam