Thull’s makes pickles and stock and sells them from their charming shop in Oost.
THULL’S • PICKLES, STOCK AND MORE
Choose regular cucumber pickles or go for cauliflower, fennel or their own homemade mustard with ginger. Maybe an herbed vinegar sounds good? Thull’s also sells pickles from other fine brands as well as accompaniments like fancy rice, specialty flours and wines. A one stop shop for that special dinner at home.
They also make terrific food for lunch or take-away. Check out their board for what’s on offer.
Thull’s is a fabulous new specialty deli. Be sure to check it out soon!
Pretoriusstraat 69, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands