Toki is a fresh and cool spot in the Haarlemmerbuurt that will soon become your new neighborhood hangout.
TOKI AMSTERDAM • THE NEW PLACE TO HANG OUT
Serving coffee and lunch plus treats, simple breakfasts and even special beers, come to Toki any time of day to chill out in the relaxed minimalistic atmosphere. Tip: try the chocolate chip cookies, they are chock full of chocolate!
Friendly founder Jeff wanted to create a space where people can hang out and feel at home. The roomy space is divided into little niches where you can meet with a friend over coffee and have a chat on the sofa, relax at the window with a beer, or break out your laptop and type away over a handmade matcha latte.
The sign outside says “HANGOUT” and that is just what we will be doing at Toki, our new neighborhood haunt. See you there!
Binnen Dommersstraat 15, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands