Trakteren is a wonderful espresso bar in Oud-West. If you haven’t seen their latte art yet you are missing out!
TRAKTEREN • THE BEST LATTE ART IN TOWN HANDS DOWN
Next time you are shopping on the JP Heijestraat, stop in to Trakteren for a perfectly prepared coffee or tea. You might be lucky to get one of their amazing latte art creations. Edward and Erik are coffee creatives who make the best latte art in town, hands down!
In addition to coffee drinks and snacks, Trakteren stocks a great selection of teas and chocolates for purchase in the shop. You’ll find all kinds of boxed and loose teas in a wide variety of flavors as well as many brands of gourmet chocolates.
If you are hungry, try their nice sandwiches or one of the delicious homemade treats like the oreo cupcakes.
Trakteren offers friendly service, WIFI and great coffee! Don’t miss it!
Trakteren Koffie Thee Chocolade
Jan Pieter Heijestraat 119, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands