Vegabond is a newly opened vegetarian and vegan grocery store and deli with prepared meals to eat there or take away.
VEGABOND • VEGAN AND VEGETARIAN GROCERY AND DELI
Vegabond is a newly opened vegetarian and vegan deli and shop in de 9 straatjes area. They sell superfoods, vegan foods like soy cheez, gluten-free foods and prepared meals to eat there or take away!
Stop in and try their smoothies, juices, soups, vegan sandwiches, vegan cupcakes and more! Yum! The shop is brand new and lovely inside, located on one of the prettiest little canals in Amsterdam. They stock all kinds of healthy goodies like quinoa, granola, seitan, teas and chocolates. Come in and take a look.
After snacking and shopping go a few doors down and check out the awesome shop THE OTHERIST for delicate jewelry, cool curios and other artworks.
Leliegracht 16, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 23 FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands