Vondelpark3 is open for breakfast, lunch, drinks and dinner. This elegant cafe with a huge terrace is the perfect place to soak up the sun.
VONDELPARK3 • A LOVELY CAFE IN THE MIDDLE OF VONDELPARK
If you’ve ever been to Vondelpark you probably know that beautiful building that used to be the Film Museum with Cafe Vertigo downstairs. The EYE museum moved across the IJ and the cafe was renovated then reopened as Vondelpark3 just in time for spring.
The restaurant has two huge sunny terraces and inside space that they have dubbed “the living room of Vondelpark”.
The renovated interior is elegant and matches the lovely style of the building’s exterior. Marble floors, fancy light fixtures and leather banquettes contribute to the chic style.
Vondelpark3 is open for breakfast, lunch, drinks and dinner. The menu is extensive and aims to offer something for everyone.
We enjoy the casual cafes in the park like Blauwe Theehuis and the Vondeltuin, but if you are looking for something a special Vondelpark3 is the place to be.
Vondelpark 3, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands