White Label is a cool coffee bar on the Jan Evertsenstraat in Amsterdam West. Pop in for a tasty coffee and a slice of cake.
WHITE LABEL COFFEE • STRONG COFFEE AND FRIENDLY FOLKS
This coffee bar gets rave reviews all around from serious coffee geeks and coffee lovers. They like a strong dark roast and their coffee will definitely perk you up . Bring your laptop and work off the buzz. The cool white interior is bright and friendly with a big group table and smaller seating niches scattered around the space.
Lots of fresh flowers add pops of color. We love the creative signage made from a Scrabble board. Genius! (It might not be there any more though, I haven’t seen it in a while. Maybe I stole it…)
You may recognize owners Elmer and Disco from stints at other coffee bars around town. It’s great that they now have their own space where coffee lovers can enjoy a powerful cappuccino that is sure to keep you energized for at least several hours if not all day long.
In addition to coffee drinks, cake and pastries, you can also buy coffee beans, coffee accessories and even their cool “W” cups. And check out the changing selection of art displayed on the walls.
This is a favorite coffee spot for residents of Amsterdam West and further afield as well. While you are in the area, check out some of our favorite nearby shops and cafes including Things I like Things I Love, Radijs, Frits and Bar Spek.
White Label Coffee
Jan Evertsenstraat 136, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands