The charming Wijnbar diVino is tucked away in the Jordaan near the Noorderkerk. This two-story open plan restaurant has a cozy feel and amazing Italian food and wine.
At diVino you can choose Italian wines by the glass or go for a bottle to share with your friends. If you are hungry, order one of the salumi and cheese plates. We’ve found every cheese to be delicious and to pair perfectly with wine. In addition to the cheese and salumi you can order everything from small appetizers to a full meal. Don’t miss the cheese with truffle honey, if you like truffles it will tantalize your tastebuds.
This small delightful place can get crowded, so it might be wise to make a reservation on the weekends and if you are with a group. We love their slogan: “Niet hip and trendy, maar knus, sfeervol en betaalbaar”.
Boomstraat 41, Amsterdam
You might also like these posts:
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands