A sweet little winebar with a livingroom vibe, Wijnbar Paulus in de Pijp is a great place to come for a relaxed glass of wine with friends.
WIJNBAR PAULUS • LIKE YOUR LIVING ROOM, BUT WITH GREAT WINE
Check the chalkboard for the wines in stock or ask friendly owner Paul for his recommendations. If you are feeling peckish, order some sausage or cheese to go with your vino.
In nice weather sit outside on the small streetside terrace and watch the world go by with your wine in hand.
You can also book the space for private parties of up to 40 people. Wine, friends, celebration sounds like an excellent plan! Don’t forget to invite me too.
Ceintuurbaan 348, Amsterdam
Love wine? Check out some of our other favorite Amsterdam wine bars as well!
You might also like these posts:
- 13 Amsterdam Secrets
- De Foodhallen
- Nine Streets Neighborhood Guide
- Top 10 museums in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Dutch food bicycle route in Amsterdam
- Top canal boat tours in Amsterdam
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- 10 fun facts about the Netherlands