World Cinema Amsterdam celebrates the best independent films from Latin America, Asia and Africa.
The festival will include over forty full-length and short films, providing a glimpse into the very best world cinema currently has to offer. This year the theme is Cine Caribe with films from Cuba, Jamaica, Trinidad & Tobago, Dominican Republic, Curaçao and Haiti.
The festival takes place at various locations including the Rialto theater, De Balie and in the open air at Vondelpark, Q-Factory and Marie Heinekenplein.
You can get tickets online or at the Rialto theater box office.
14-23 August, 2015
World Cinema Amsterdam.nl
You might also like these posts:
- Vintage clothing shopping in Amsterdam
- Sleep on a houseboat in Amsterdam
- 15 specialty beer bars in Amsterdam
- Things to do on a rainy day in Amsterdam
- Amsterdamse Bos
- Haarlem: day trip from Amsterdam
- FREE things to do in Amsterdam
- 25 top coffee spots in Amsterdam
- Best garden cafes in Amsterdam
- Amsterdam street art
- 40+ breakfast and brunch spots in Amsterdam
- Vegetarian restaurants in Amsterdam
- Best parks in Amsterdam